If you want to get levels fast in Assassin’s Creed Unity, then you are going to want to earn Creed Points as fast as you can. You will have to make it far enough within the game’s campaign to actually join the assassin’s guild before you can begin garnering Creed Points. After that there are a few ways to get these points, so we have taken the time to chart down each and every action that you can take to quickly cultivate this pseudo-currency.
The best way to boost your Creed Points is to take advantage of certain combat abilities throughout the game. You can earn Creed Points by completing these actions multiple times. However, there is a brief cooldown of a few minutes between rewards. That being said, there are plenty of different actions you can take advantage of for Creed Points both in single-player and co-op. Check them out below.
|Legendary Kill||Kill over four enemies in quick succession.||250|
|Quick Shot||Kill an enemy with a ranged weapon quick shot.||50|
|Head Shot||Kill an enemy with a ranged weapon headshot.||100|
|Finisher||Kill someone with a melee signature move.||100|
|Perfect Parry Expert||Complete a perfect parry three times in quick succession.||100|
|Staggering Strike Expert||Complete three staggering strikes within 10 seconds.||100|
|Fight Survivor||Win a fight while having critical health.||100|
|Breakfall||Grab a ledge following a fall of 20 meters or greater.||100|
|Controlled Descent||While free running, do three downward vaults in a row.||50|
|Expert Controlled Descent||While free running, do five downward vaults in a row.||250|
|Fast Lift||Use a lift rope to climb onto a rooftop.||100|
|Lift Kill||Kill an enemy with a falling lift.||200|
|Vanish Survivor||While in critical health, vanish.||100|
|Bell Ringer Kill||Destroy an alarm bell ringer.||50|
|Alarm Bell Disabled||Sabotage an alarm bell.||100|
|Air Assassination||Kill an enemy with an air assassination.||150|
|Ledge Assassination||Kill an enemy from a ledge.||150|
|Cover Assassination||While in cover, assassinate an enemy.||50|
|Hiding Spot Assassination||While in a hiding spot, assassinate an enemy.||150|
|Blend Assassination||While blending into a crowd, assassinate an enemy.||50|
|Vanish||After a Last Known Position, vanish.||50|
|Stun Grenade Kill||Stun an enemy with a stun grenade and then kill them.||50|
|Stun Group||Stun four different enemies simultaneously with a stun bomb.||150|
|Smoke Bomb Vanish||Leave a Last Known Position after throwing a smoke bomb.||50|
|Cherry Bomb Lure||Distract an enemy with a cherry bomb.||50|
|Money Pouch Blend||Blend into a group created by using your money pouch.||50|
|Poison Gas Kill||Kill an enemy with a poison gas bomb.||100|
|Poison Gas Group||Harm four enemies simultaneously with a poison gas bomb.||150|
|Phantom Blade Kill||Take down an enemy with a phantom blade.||50|
|Berserk Kill||Use a berserk blade to force an enemy to kill another enemy.||100|
|Revive||Revive another player||100|
|Critical Heal||Apply group healing to a player with critical health||100|
|Disguise Group||Disguise another player.||150|
|Resupply Group||Apply the Assassin’s Cache on another player.||150|
|Sync Leap of faith||Have two players perform a Leap of Faith simultaneously.||200|
|Double Sync Assassination||Have two players kill two different enemies at once.||200|
|Triple Sync Assassination||Have two or more players kill three different enemies at once.||300|
|Quad Sync Assassination||Have two or more players kill four different enemies at once.||500|
|Legendary Sync Assassination||Have two or more players kill five different enemies at once.||1,000|
|Sync Hiding Spot Assassination||Have two players kill two different enemies from hiding spots.||250|
|Tagged Kill||Kill an enemy marked by another player.||250|
|Sync Stun Kill||Assassinate an enemy stunned by another player’s stun bomb.||250|
|Sync Cherry Bomb Kill||Kill an enemy distracted by another player’s cherry bomb.||250|
|Sync Phantom Blade||Have two players incapacitate two different enemies at once.||500|
Last Minute Tips and Tricks
Now that you have a firm understanding of how to garner Combat Points quickly, here are a few last minute tips and tricks to improve your Assassin’s Creed Unity experience.
- Open up all of the Eagle Points as soon as possible. The Paris map is absolutely huge in Assassin’s Creed Unity. Consequently, unlocking all of the Eagle Points is an easy way to cut down on travel time.
- Snag the lock picking skills as early as you can. There will be an abundance of opportunities for you to lock pick your way into buildings in order to take an alternate path for a mission. The sooner you get this skill, the sooner you can take advantage of these opportunities.
- Don’t forget about your Berserk Blades. This weapon can enrage any NPC into attacking those nearest to them. If combat ever feels too demanding, remember to use this weapon so you can turn the odds to your favor.
- Stay stocked on smoke bombs. There will be plenty of moments when you need to flee from an angry crowd of attackers. A well placed smoke bomb can be the difference between life and death in these moments.
- Hold off on doing side quests until you have progressed far enough in the campaign for Arno to become a true assassin. Until this story point, you will not be able to gain Creed Points. Consequently, you will have more opportunities to earn this pseudo-currency if you hold off on the side quests.