FIFA 19’s Ultimate Team mode is all about coins. Rather you like them or not, you are going to need a lot of them. While other players are erroneously flooding the market with their cards, however, you can take advantage of the market and make some incredible profits. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
What Are FIFA Coins?
Coins are the primary currency in FIFA 19. If you want to the best within the Ultimate Team mode, you are going to want to collect as many coins as you can.
Coins are used to purchase players within the game, with more famous and talented players ultimately being more costly. Ronaldo, for instance, costs millions of coins to purchase in Ultimate Team mode.
Beyond buying players, coins will fuel almost everything you do in Ultimate Team mode. Luckily, there is a way to farm this nifty currency.
How to Farm Coins in FIFA 19
Many will try to simply pay real money to win in FIFA 19. That being said, you certainly don’t have to. There are more than a few useful tips and tricks that can help you boost your coin collection without having to open up your wallet.
- Don’t bother buying gold packs. There is a massive saturation issue on the secondary market when it comes to gold cards. Consequently, it is rare that you will see a return on your investment when you purchase these packs. Rather, focus your efforts on silver and bronze packs.
- Be patient when selling your cards. You should not be buying gold packs, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be earning them. Focus your efforts on playing Squad Building Challenges so that you can reap their rewards. It will cost player cards to play these events, which is why you need to be spending your coins on silver and bronze packs for cards. Rather than sell the cards, use them in these SBC activities so that you can earn gold packs for cheap. Through this method, you are essentially turning silver and bronze packs into gold packs.
- Heres what to do with those silver and bronze packs. Once you’ve garnered your packs, you will need to filter through each of them. Whichever player cards you can utilize for upcoming Squad Building Challenges, you need to place within your club. These cards will be utilized via the tip provided above. Any duplicate players or underpowered items should be placed on the transfer list.
- How to bid your transfer list. You do not want to immediately sell any of your cards. Send them to your transfer list first. Then, compare prices with each one. If your card is generally bidding around the 150 mark, then do the same. You can set the card to be quick purchased at 200 coins. For cards generally listed above the 150 bidding mark, you are going to want to upsell just a little bit. Try to add approximately 200 coins to whatever the most common low bid is for the card and put it on the market for an hour. If it doesn’t sell, drop the price slightly and start the process over again.
- Never buy premium editions of packs. Whenever you buy packs, you can choose between standard and premium editions. Stay away from the premiums. These pack editions have a chance to carry higher quality cards, but are often not worth the risk.