Stuck at the last boss of Supraland? Our Farting Meatbag Guide will give you some spoiler free steps and then walk you through what to do.
Leading up to the FMB
There is a section with two monsters you have to defeat to unlock the FMB. Once unlocked, you head through the pipe. If you have trouble, just have faith in yourself. Use your Force Cube to block them and just keep firing your gun. If you’re too weak, go back and puzzle out some earlier areas for more health and damage.
Spoiler Free Tips
The fight is a PUZZLE. You do not need to fire your red MacGuffin once.
- The farting meat bag expels green gas. What happens if you get near it.
- Remember you can float across metal.
- Something else can act as a supraball. It just needs to be yellow.
- The blue bars do not have to be removed.
- There is a power line next to a pipe.
- What can conduct electricity?
Getting even stronger hints:
- Translocator balls are balls and act like supraballs. They’re just not yellow.
- Translocator balls also act like crystals.
- What color do flies eat?
- What do you have that can be orange? Hint, it’s part of almost every single puzzle solution so far.
Farting Meat Bag Walkthrough
Spoiler: You basically need to turn the FMB orange, then throw a purple ball at it with the bugs attached to it. They eat him like a carrot.
- Throw your translocator ball through the magma to turn it orange. Place that into the coloring machine.
- Take your translocator ball and place it into the hole next to the pipe and electricity. Activate the electricity with a force cube and draw a force beam over to the coloring machine.
- Get into its farts to turn yourself green, hover up and through the loop with your belt buckle. This colors the FMB orange.
- Shoot the translocator through the yellow anti-supraball forcefield. This turns it yellow. Open the back door, use force beams to pull the flies out of the room and through the yellow forcefield.
- Turn the coloring machine purple. Activate it WITHOUT power to color your translocator ball purple.
- Get the ball inside of the fort without going through the yellow force fields. I drew beams across the wooden trees and threw it up from inside, but there may be other means.
- Force cube to activate the transporter, then throw the ball into. Ending cutscene.
Once you’re done, you’ll get the ending credits and some awesome clues on where to find your next treasure. NPCs update their dialog.