Gunfire Reborn is a cute and fluffy rougelike adventure with adorable scenary and great combat. Of course, the game’s name is “Gunfire” and guns are a huge focus in the game. Enemies are constantly dropping new guns Fortnite style everywhere and it can be hard to know what to pick-up and what to leave on the floor.
We’ll go into the best guns and then follow-up with some guns you might want to never pick-up. Let’s kick off with our S-Tier weapons, then follow with some A/B tier picks which are still best in class, but not considered broken or just good to use all the time (Illusion). We’ll end with weapons to just avoid.
Weapons have modifiers too, which makes them contextually good or bad based on drops. Elements matter as well – check out our Gunfire Reborn Elemental Damage guide.
Gunfire Reborn S Tier Weapons / Best Weapons
- Illusion: Shotgun with 40 damage that you can get as early as your first Lu Wu takedown. 24 rounds of 40 damage shot. Increase rate of fire as you shoot.
- Demonlore: Super powerful SMG. Ups movement speed by 10%. You can also do 990% more damage after 99 critical hits (10% more damage per crit). This is pretty much broken.
- Prism: Common and considered broken by many players, this weapon can obliterate and is easy to get. Deals corrosion damage, 20% movement speed and 150 damage with a high rate of fire. 3x critical hit modifier makes slapping weak points massive damage.
A Tier Weapons
- Dragonchaser: You can tag a weak spot and just go to town with its special ability.
- Bone Dragon: Groups up enemies for AoE damage. Some argue this is more F tier, but it’s a great weapon for setting up say the Deafening Mortar.
- Thunderclap Gloves: Buffed up, this is a powerhouse of accuracy. Skilled players can make great work.
- Angelic Aura: Great with many ascensions.
B Tier Weapons
- Sunder: Each round duplicates, up to 9 times, as it makes its way to the enemy. Try it out!
- Icy Spear: My favorite and I personally say is S tier, but my friends probably wouldn’t agree and neither does the player base. You throw speakers that do a small AoE and then pull them back which deals damage on the way back. It’s just such a fun weapon.
- Deafening Mortar: Another favorite, it can shoot 3 AoE blasts that deal massive damage. Slow reload and its primary fire is weak. Charging can deal up to 250% more damage at full charge.
C Tier Weapons
- Everything not on our D tier.
D Tier (Worst Weapons in Gunfire Reborn)
- Bloody Drill
- Frenzied Shark
- Star Devourer
- Golden Bow
- Tiger Cannon (it’s good but there’s better, so much better)