Image credit to Triternion
Mordhau has quickly grown into one of the year’s biggest medieval hack ‘n slash titles. Featuring a sophisticated control scheme and an in-depth system of elaborate combat mechanics, Mordhau provides players with a new and exciting level of medieval combat. With that in mind, things have become pretty competitive in Triternion’s latest title. If you want to find success in this expansive combat multiplayer, then you are going to need the right equipment. To that end, we have developed a tier list for each of the weapons in Mordhau. Before diving into our tier list, check out our breakdown of the list below.
Tier List Breakdown
Mordhau has a somewhat complex weapons system. When equipping items in Mordhau, you are given a certain number of slot points. Each equipable item is given a point score and is added towards your total slot points. The amount of items you equip cannot exceed your slot point total.
Consequently, weapons in Mordhau are divided into three categories. There are weapons worth 1-3 points, which are generally side arm and throwable weapons. Then, there are 4-6 point weapons, which are generally primary weapons. Lastly, there are the hefty 7-11 point weapons, which include support and heavy weapons.
To organize this tier list, we have provided five tiers that range from an S ranking to a D ranking. The weapons are organized based on their popularity and prowess within the modern gaming meta. Consequently, a 1 point weapon may rank higher than a 7 point weapon. That being said, Mordhau is a well balanced game. Consequently, you will likely be able to find success with any weapon from the game’s arsenal.
Tier List Descriptions
- Tier S — These weapons are incredibly strong. If you want to have a competitive edge over your enemies, you can’t really go wrong choosing these.
- Tier A — Above the average, these weapons are popular choices within the current meta.
- Tier B — Average, these weapons are dependable and common choices within the current meta.
- Tier C — Less popular than higher tier weapons, these items are generally considered to only be useful situationally.
- Tier D — The lowest tier weapons, these items are generally the least popular picks and are generally considered to be less effective than higher tier weapons.
- Recurve Bow
- War Axe
- Executioner’s Sword
- Long Bow
- Throwing Knives
- Battle Axe
- Pole Axe
- Arming Sword
- Short Spear
- Short sword
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Wooden Mallet
- Throwing Axes
- Bastard Sword
- Training Sword
For everything Mordhau, check out Mordhau Guides Portal – Anything and Everything Mordhau.
Comments are closed.